Saturday, November 3, 2012

In need of recommendations

Well its day 4 and its going pretty well - the macbook air on the countertop is a constant reminder of some of the things I miss about a full blown laptop - but so far I have resisted the urge to jump off of the smaller screen of the Chromebook.  I have a couple of requests if anyone is reading this and feels they are more of a Chromebook aficionado, I need some Webstore app recommendations (or just general internet based solutions) for the following:
  • Drawing program (I am normally an illustrator/photoshop user)
  • IDE for scripting languages such as python, javascript
I will be doing some research into this myself but would really appreciate more info from others who may have tested and played with solutions already. An interesting part of this experiment is that I am already discovering that when you really focus on what this machine can do you begin to discover all sorts of useful sites and apps from around the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment